Thursday 15 October 2009

Generation Recession

In The Spectator today I've been writing about Generation Recession, looking at how the global downtown is going to impact on the age group between 18 and 23 whose opinions and views will be formed by the financial collapse. It's still too early to say, of course, but I suspect they'll be suspicious of markers, debt, and paticularly hacked off with all the debts left for them by the generations above them. I think its a big topic, and it will be interesting to see if other writers pick up on the debate.

1 comment:

Candida said...

Hi Matt,


I recently read your article on Generation Recession and I thought it was spot on...

So much so that you inspired me to start my own GenerationRecession blog, so feel free to check it out if you like.

Generationrecession.blogspot.com